Monday, January 17, 2011

Yes you're in the right place!

Yes you're in the right place... I decided to devote my blog solely to Devic's NMO and my journey to get approved for a stem cell transplant. I changed the name and the look of the blog. The web address also changed for any of those that might have had this blog linked on your website. Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused but I wanted to go ahead and change things now to make it easier for people to know what the blog is actually dedicated to. I promise I won't go changing the name on you guys again. :)

Many people have asked if it would be okay for them to post my link on their site or Facebook page, the answer is yes. I appreciate each person who helps to spread the word not only about my personal goal but also the disease in general. I hope that my venture will help in making Devic's NMO a little less unheard of. It is very uncommon for a doctor to have even heard of this disease much less the general public and due to that fact many individuals go undiagnosed or misdiagnosed, my hope is that as I go through this process I could bring awareness and eventually new treatments and a cure to the table. 

2 comments:

  1. Lauren- I hope that my posting will help in your effort. I pray that you will find healing and many bright tomorrow's.
    http://bellescottagenest.blogspot.com/2011/01/devics-nmomilk-n-cookies.html
    hugs~ Belle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to invite to my blog (in spanish) about the Devic's disease
    www.unanuevaprimavera.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete