Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hospitals and Cookies...

I'm so tired of hospitals :( hoping to get discharged today and back to life. Well as normal as life can get when your trying to get accepted into a Stem Cell Transplant Study. This last round of hospital stays has really thrown a kink in my fund raising plans but I know all will get done in the Lord's time. I'm hoping later this week to make it back up to the bank to set up my account so that I can put a link for donations on my site. Speaking of which my Mother has decided that between now and the time we leave for Chicago all the profits from her cookies will be donated to Pocket Change Cure for Devic's NMO. She's fantastic and will be going with me to Chicago for the 9 weeks it takes to complete the Stem Cell Transplant. So if your looking for some awesome Valentines Day cookies and you want to donate to our cause you can check out her stuff here...
I'm thinking that I'll even stay out of hospitals from now until the Stem Cell Transplant so that she will have the time to make cookies for you guys. YUM! I'm making my mouth water just thinking about all the up coming cookie orders... See for every order there is always a few "extras" that become my midnight snacks :)

No comments:

Post a Comment