Friday, January 14, 2011

Bank Account Set Up!

Finally I have the fund raising account set up for the Stem Cell Transplant program at Northwestern University in Chicago. The name of the fund raiser is Pocket Change Cure for Devic's NMO. If you would like to donate you can click on the donate button at the top of the page to use a credit/debit card or you can make checks payable to "Pocket Change Cure" and mail them to :

Lauren Crow
405 Sherry St
Quinlan, TX 75474

If you are local then you can also go into any American National Bank and donate directly to the fund that way. Just let the bank know that you are wanting to donate to Pocket Change Cure. Thank you in advance to everyone who donates. For those who can't donate if you will just pray that this is the Lord's will for me to be accepted for the treatment my family and I appreciate it. 

Now I just have to get the information out around town and come up with some fund raiser ideas. If you have any questions please feel free to email me at laurenccrow@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment